Here Comes Summer
Exmoor becomes a complete hive of activity over the summer months, why not plan your visit around one or two of these events.
This is just an example of what you could enjoy this summer, Exmoor really does caters for everyone. Whether it’s gardens,nature walks,woodland walks, or exploring the coastline with a knowledgeable professional,Please call Jo if you would like more information on an event or to find out about others you might enjoy, or in deed if you would like me to arrange tickets if required.
- Dulverton Heritage tour 4th June, lynmouth boat trip 5th June
- Fatbelly Ale and Music festival 16-18th June
- Allerford and Bossington open gardens 24/25th June
- Beautiful Butterflies, guided visit to Heddon Valley in search of the High Brown Fritillary. 5th July
- Discovering the flowers of the Barle Valley 5th July
- Circular Walk around Dunkery Beacon 6th July
- Simonsbath sawmill open day 17th July
- Evening deer search 8th August
- The Importance of being Earnest Valley of the rock open air theatre 8th -26th August
- Hidden Landscape of Cullbone wood 18th August
- Brendon Open gardens weekend 19th 20th August